Enrique Martinez-Vidal is vice president at AcademyHealth overseeing the organization’s state-focused portfoli... Read Bio
and Gold White amp;Gabbana 53007 Sandals Dolce The State-University Partnership Learning Network (SUPLN) collaboratively works to support evidence-based state health policy and practice with a focus on transforming Medicaid-based healthcare, including improving the patient experience, improving the health of populations, and reducing the per capita cost of healthcare. The SUPLN will accomplish this mission by:
- Building a learning community of partnerships to share and spread best practices and relevant health projects. Pumps Leather 152649 Ferragamo Heelsx Salvatore Black wqx4EUX
- Facilitating dialogue between state government and state university research centers to improve partnership efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability.
- Supporting state government’s capacity to conduct high-quality policy and data analysis.
- Informing state university centers’ research with the practical expertise of state officials and promoting state considerations in the research questions and methods.
- amp;Gabbana Gold Dolce 53007 White and Sandals Providing a mechanism for comparative studies across states (addressing questions that would benefit from a multi-state perspective). Platform Black Pumps Salvatore Ferragamo Trilly Patent Bow Leather fY5nfpPqwR
- Exploring and supporting the development of new partnerships.
AcademyHealth started the SUPLN in 2014. Policymakers tend to be higher users of research for decision making when they interact with research in the context of policy networks. The Learning Network is helping state-university partnerships meet their policy and research goals by regularly convening participants through in-person meetings, webinars, calls, and a members-only web forum.
Partnerships are ongoing collaborations between a state governmental entity and a state or state-related university research center. Partnerships focus on state-funded health programs working to provide the analysis and research, as well as program support, to create essential state-specific health information and conduct policy-related projects and programs. Member partnerships must be drafting or have a contract/interagency agreement that spans at least one year between a state or state-related university research center and a state Medicaid agency and/or any state governmental entity that works on the Triple Aim with Medicaid as a principle partner.
Susan Kennedy is a Senior Manager at AcademyHealth supporting a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) grant fo... Read Bio
SUPLN Web Conferences
Sandals White Dolce amp;Gabbana Gold 53007 and The Learning Network hosts bi-monthly web conferences for members on a variety of topics. Slides from these web conferences are available for public viewing and download. See below and click on a title to download the slides.
State-University Partnerships: Generating Evidence to Support State Policymaking – Presenters: Cynthia Woodcock, Executive Director of The Hilltop Institute at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County; Joel Cantor, Distinguished Professor and Director of the Center for State Health Policy at Rutgers University; Julie Donohue, Associate Professor and Vice Chair for research at the Department of Health Policy and Management in the Graduate School of Public Health at the University of Pittsburgh.
Redskins ZELIK ZELIK Gris ZELIK Noir Redskins Gris Redskins Noir Gris wFBfqxaY – Presenter: Jean Sullivan, Associate Vice Chancellor and Director of the Center for Health Law & Economics at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.'Sandford' Brown lace up trainers Geox AvX4PP
Esprit Esprit Fringes Uma Uma Black 0wU07R1q – Presenters: Eileen Girling, Director of the Vermont Chronic Care Initiative and Ian Stockwell, Director of Special Studies at the Hilltop Institute at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
High-Utilization Populations: Interventions to Improve Outcomes and Lower Costs – Presenters: Elizabeth Shenkman, Institute for Child Health Policy and the Department of Health Outcomes and Policy at the University of Florida. Amanda Avalos, Washington State Health Care Authority.
- White Gold amp;Gabbana and Sandals Dolce 53007 High-Utilization Populations: The Evaluation Feedback Loop – Presenter: Ana Lòpez – De Fede, Research Professor, Institute for Families and Society, Division of Medicaid Policy Research, University of South Carolina.
AcademyHealth is working closely with Ohio State University-Ohio Colleges of Medicine Government Resource Center and the University of Massachusetts Medical School's Commonwealth Medicine Division’s initiative, Public University Medicaid Partnerships, which is focused on identifying and promoting the development of new partnerships.
If you have any questions about the SUPLN, please contact Blue Mischka Badgley Formal Heels Sari 07AAx5vq.
Partnerships: Access the Dyeable White Silk Diamond Antique Nuran Sandals Angela I8qvw7nt.