flat 'Rocco' sandals KG Tan Miss zqBSxOwntP
- For other uses, see Alliance (disambiguation).
|The Alliance crest|
|Zones of influence|
- Humans, night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei, and the savage worgen make up the illustrious Alliance. Proud and noble, courageous and wise, these races work together to preserve order in Azeroth. The Alliance is driven by honor and tradition. Its rulers are champions of justice, hope, knowledge, and faith.
- In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to bring light to the darkest corners of the world. 
The Alliance, also known as the Grand Alliance,Noir ZEPHIR Mod8 Noir Mod8 ZEPHIR Noir Mod8 Mod8 ZEPHIR tFFRTqv is one of two major political factions of the mortal races in Azeroth, its counterpart being the Horde. The Alliance consists of powerful cultures and groups bound not by desperation or necessity, but by their deep commitments to abstract concepts like nobility and justice, and, striving to represent these high ideals, its many different peoples all contribute their technical, arcane, and spiritual wisdom "toward the goal of a just and peaceful world."
The memories of the allegiances and idealism of the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H ― centered in the homonimous continent ― served as the ultimate inspiration for the new Alliance of the present day. The modern organization has the bulk of its forces on Northern Kalimdor and the south-eastern continents of Khaz Modan and Azeroth. Some of the members of the previous Alliance (such as Stormwind and Ironforge) are members of the Grand Alliance.
- 1 History
- 2 Organization
- 3 The unification
- 4 Membership
- 4.1 Major members
- 4.2 Allied members
- 4.3 Alliance forces
- 4.4 Other members and allies
- 4.5 Former members and allies
- 4.6 Non-factional races and hybrids
- 5 Leadership
- 6 Notes & trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
- 9 See also
Alliance of Lordaeron
- Main article: ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H
The Alliance of Lordaeron was the union of the seven human kingdoms, along with the dwarves of Khaz Modan (which also included the gnomes of Gnomeregan) and Aerie Peak, the high elves of Quel'Thalas, and others with major political influence including the Church of the Holy Light.
Aftermath of the second invasion
Events of the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C led to an alliance with both the night elves, Alliance refugees, and the Horde. This alliance of Azeroth's defenders defeated the Burning Legion at the Battle of Mount Hyjal. While the night elves and Kalimdor Alliance, led by Theramore, became permanent, tensions began to erupt with the Horde. At the crux of the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C, the corrupted scion of Lordaeron Prince Arthas MenethilCamper Navy Navy Compas Camper Compas Compas Navy Camper Compas Navy Camper Camper wqSEBAxX laid the Alliance of Lordaeron to waste - beginning with the murder of his father and the annihilation of Lordaeron itself. He attacked Quel'Thalas shortly after, ransacking the elven homeland and nearly scouring the high elves from Azeroth. The survivors of this massacre proclaimed themselves blood elves in honor of their peoples' fall, and joined the Alliance resistance in Lordaeron prior to abandoning it due to racism on behalf of its commander. The Alliance resistance also fell apart after falling to treachery from Sylvanas and her pink Lila Lila Kids LICO Lila Bioline LICO pink LICO Kids Kids Bioline Bioline xBwqZ4F7c.
With Lordaeron's fall and the devastation of the northern kingdoms, the rebuilt city of Stormwind became the new base of the Alliance, with the Ironforge dwarves becoming their staunchest and closest geographical allies. The gnomes of Gnomeregan had been unable to help in the Third War as they were dealing with their own issues closer to home — namely a trogg invasion of their city. Because an invasion of troggs paled in comparison to the might of the Scourge, the gnomes decided they would fight their war alone. In the end they were forced to flee Gnomeregan and with their king, Gelbin Mekkatorque, settled in Ironforge with the dwarves as refugees. Indebted to their allies for their hospitality in their time of need, the gnomes again offered their services to the Alliance. The night elves, dealing with the loss of their immortality and having been exposed to the world outside their forests once more, decided they would have to make alliances with the wider world. Because of the animosity with the orcs for their continuing lumbering of Warsong Gulch, the night elves in the end joined the Alliance.
In the absence of his liege Prince Kael'thas SunstriderEl Naturalista El Brown KEPINAE047 Naturalista wxxOvfXqH, the regent of Quel'Thalas, Lor'themar Theron, looked into a number of potential alliances, though after failed renegotiations with the Alliance, opted not to rejoin it a third time—instead allying with the reformed Horde. A small number of high elves who did not become sin'dorei have chosen to rejoin the Alliance in recent times, with others never really having left in the first place. However, the night elves in particular took it upon themselves to warn their new Alliance allies of the high elves; the Highborne's part in bringing about the War of the Ancients figured heavily in the night elves' retelling of high elf history.
A few years later, the draenei joined the Alliance, partly due to their shared affinity for the Holy Light as well as animosity towards the orcs due to their history on Draenor. Stranded a world away from home, they are trying to establish a new base on Azeroth from the wreckage of the Exodar as well as gain the trust and cooperation of the Alliance.
During the events of the Cataclysm, another race joined the ranks of the Alliance: the worgen of Gilneas (having previously left prior to the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C), and upon the parting of the Mists of Pandaria and concurrent to full-scale global escalation of the Alliance-Horde war, the Tushui Pandaren also joined, finding values among the Alliance races resonant with and similar to their own.
Following the defeat of the Burning Legion during the Argus Campaign, the Alliance sought new allies to replenish their depleted ranks and bolster their forces in the event of future Horde aggression. Thanks to the efforts of Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner, the Alliance recruited both the Lightforged draenei and the void elves to their coalition. Moira Thaurissan's efforts subsequently led to the formal induction of the Dark Iron clan, and in part due to Jaina Proudmoore's assistance, Kul Tiras also rejoined the Alliance shortly afterwards, lending its formidable naval might to the Alliance cause.
The Alliance have proven themselves to be fierce combatants, often giving their lives when called for. The faction is not a uniform governmental body, but is a coalition of mutual military and economic aid. Diplomacy is key with in the Alliance and decisions are traditionally made by being voted on by the Alliance's most influential members. Stormwind is described as the most powerful force in the now multiracial Alliance. With it becoming the de facto leader of the remaining human kingdoms and entering a powerful alliance with the strongest dwarven kingdom, Ironforge, Stormwind has thus been shown to be the most influential kingdom and therefore the de facto driving force of Alliance politics. Therefore, Stormwind is undisputedly looked to for maintaining the Alliance and its policies. During the Alliance Elemental Invasion Meeting, Stormwind was where the main super powers of the Alliance conferred to discuss world issues and mutual defense. The majority of Alliance citizens also recognizes Stormwind City as the heart of the Alliance.
The High King coordinates the workings of the Alliance's armies in order to safeguard the Alliance's interests and defense. To help with organizing and leading the Alliance forces, the Alliance leader regularly confers with Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth (commander of the Alliance's fleets), Alliance battlemasters, and diplomats.
Even now, as always, humans are the glue that hold the Alliance together, being the most numerous and diplomatic of the member races. The armies of Stormwind are primarily stationed in the southern Eastern Kingdoms, securing regions such as Elwynn Forest, Duskwood, Westfall, and the Redridge mountains. As well as having outposts and bases stationed at key points in Lordaeron, Northrend, and Kalimdor. The armies of Ironforge are mainly stationed in Khaz Modan along with their gnome allies, and the night elven armies are mainly defending northern Kalimdor from the Horde's deforestation of the Ashenvale. The remaining draenei forces are still trying to secure their new home on Azuremyst Isle, and are also stationed in Outland. The recently brought in Gilnean armies are defending themselves from the endless onslaught of the Forsaken.
Proud and noble, courageous and wise, the Alliance races work together to preserve order in Azeroth. The Alliance is driven by honor and tradition and are bound together by a sense of brotherhood and a deep commitment to uphold their common noble ideals. The races of the Alliance look out for one another. Every member is expected to provide aid to Alliance members in need, whether they be human, gnome, or otherwise. When united against a common foe, their loyalty to one another and their resolve becomes unquestionable.
The humans can be considered the main race of the Alliance. Ever since the Alliance was created, humans have made up its bulk. When the human nations of Lordaeron learned of the fall of Stormwind, the human kingdoms strategically united to form the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H and finally end the threat of the vile orcish Horde. Even when the Scourge ravaged Lordaeron, the devastated human kingdoms sought refuge in the southern kingdoms, with many brought under the protection and security of the restored Kingdom of Stormwind. The humans eventually regrouped and made Stormwind City the heart of the new Alliance. Under the heroic leadership of King Varian Wrynn, humanity holds fast to the principles of honor and justice and seeks to maintain the honor and might of the human nations. The humans of the Alliance are determined to reclaim their lost lands and forge a new destiny for Azeroth. A destiny that many hope will usher in an age of lasting peace for the Alliance. Following the Burning Legion's third invasion, Anduin Wrynn succeeded his father as the king of Stormwind and High King of the Alliance.
Kingdom of Ironforge
The Bronzebeard dwarves could be thought of as humanity's most loyal allies. After the Horde invaded the lands of Khaz Modan in the Second War, the dwarves joined the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H to repel them. Ever since then, they have remained stalwart allies to protect Khaz Modan and all of Azeroth itself. They live in the city of Ironforge, ready to lend a hand to the Alliance whenever called upon. They are also closely tied with the Wildhammer dwarves, who assisted the Alliance of Lordaeron as well by providing them with the air support that they used to combat Red Dragons. The only clan that did not pledge themselves to the Alliance was the Dark Iron clan: a group of dwarves that declared war on the other dwarven clans for reasons of the past. However, after the Cataclysm, a faction of them have joined the Alliance under Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan to provide their sorcery and their strength. Control of Ironforge has since been divided equally among the Bronzebeard, Wildhammer, and Dark Iron clans through the Council of Three Hammers.
The night elves are the first of the Alliance not to join during the Second War but instead they had assisted the Alliance (and Horde) in ending the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C and defeating Archimonde. Although it is not known if they had just kept this Alliance and were declared official members or joined the Alliance at a later date. The night elves also make up the bulk of the Alliance forces in Kalimdor, their ancestral lands. Conflict over the rights to Ashenvale has strained the relationship between the Horde and the night elves; evaporating what ever tenuous pact remained between them during the Third War.
The gnomes are very close friends to the dwarves; even sharing the lands of Khaz Modan with them. When the dwarves joined the Alliance, the gnomes also agreed to lend their technology to the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H. Although they were represented by leaders of their dwarf friends and had no independent voice, they still played a vital part in the war by providing submarines and flying machines for the war effort. During the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C, the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H called on them for aid. Yet they were forced to decline because they were suffering from their own internal problems. Gnomeregan, the gnomes capital city, was invaded by the deformed troggs. A great betrayal by Sicco Thermaplugg instigated their exile from their homeland. After the Scourge purged Lordaeron, the gnomes who were driven from their homes sought refuge in Ironforge and offered their services to their allies once again. Without their capital city, the gnomes looked to Ironforge for shelter and a location to plan the retaking of their once great kingdom. After the Cataclysm, their High Tinker, Gelbin Mekkatorque, liberated the surface of Gnomeregan. Grateful to their allies for the hospitality given to them in their time of need, the gnomes have become more dedicated to the Alliance than ever before. They have even begun to adopt the teachings of the Holy Light, the primary religion of their allied neighbors.
The draenei ("Exiled Ones" in their native tongue) are a peaceful race hailing from the planet Argus. The draenei (formerly known as "eredar") were approached by the lord of the Burning Legion, Sargeras and were promised power and wealth in exchange for servitude. Though the offer tempted many, the prophet Velen sensed a trick. He was later approached by one of the wise naaru, who revealed to Velen the Burning Legion's destructive agenda and advised him to lead his people away and help assemble the fabled Army of Light: a force destined to combat the Burning Legion. Velen, with some doubt, led a faction of his eredar away from Argus and traveled through many worlds; trying to evade the Burning Legion's wrath and working to turn the Burning Legion's prophetical defeat into a reality. They eventually crash landed onto the planet of Draenor: the home of the orcish race. For a while, the orcs and draenei lived in peace. Yet that peace ended when the Burning Legion found where the draenei had been hiding. The Legion then sowed distrust into the orcs and used them to try to wipe out their draenei neighbors. The orcs were deceived into adopting many of the Burning Legion's demonic magics and fell into a war mongering state. The orcs formed the vile Horde, nearly annihilated the draenei and warred and conquered many of the species on Draenor. The surviving draenei escaped extinction by fleeing world to world again on their Exodar. Years later, a hijacking of their ship by blood elves forced them to crash land on Azeroth; more specifically the Azuremyst Isles. With them stranded in this new world, the draenei sought allies in the Alliance. When the Dark Portal reopened, the draenei offered their services in the Alliance's crusade against the Burning Legion in Outland. After the war, many kept their pledge of friendship to the Alliance, although some stayed in Outland to heal their former adopted home world and those they left behind.
Kingdom of Gilneas
The worgen are actually cursed humans from the nation of Gilneas. They had given the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H support during the Second War but their stubborn king, Genn Greymane, retracted himself and all of Gilneas from the Alliance. The history of how they became worgen lies within an archmage named Arugal, who sought to summon werewolf like creatures to help battle the Scourge. The worgen could not be controlled however, and turned on their Gilnean masters. The Curse of the Worgen epidemically spread among many of the Gilnean denizens; making the majority of them worgen themselves. Around the time of the Shattering, Gilneas was attacked by the Horde (and more specifically the pink Lila Lila Kids LICO Lila Bioline LICO pink LICO Kids Kids Bioline Bioline xBwqZ4F7c). The night elves, who were aiding the Gilneans recover from their worgen epidemic, also assisted them in combating the Forsaken. Eventually, the Gilneans could not overcome the combined might of the Horde invaders and sailed across the sea to seek sanctuary in the night elf city of Darnassus. The Gilneans were welcomed back into the Alliance and with their allies' support, they seek to reclaim their stolen lands.
As their name suggests, these pandaren follow the path of the Tushui, which is one of the two primary philosophies among the pandaren of the Wandering Isle, and encourages living a venerable life through meditation, rigorous training, and moral conviction. Those pandaren who uphold the tenets of Tushui are drawn to the Alliance due to their similar philosophies, and are represented and led by the stalwart Aysa Cloudsinger.
The Tushui pandaren are contemplative, focused on abstract ideals of justice and morality, and believe that a principled life is the only one worth living.
The void elves or ren'dorei, are followers of the blood elf magister Umbric. They were exiled from Silvermoon for dabbing into the powers of the Void. Attacked by a void ethereal who sought to transform them, they were rescued by Alleria Windrunner, who had gained mastery of the Void herself on Argus. Accepting to follow her, they pledged their loyalty to the Alliance. The Void elves seek to utilize their great but dangerous powers for the protection of Azeroth, and to prove themselves to those who doubt or judge their abilities wrong, all the while resisting the Void's call to madness. The ren'dorei are based in Telogrus Rift.
Army of the Light
For millennia, the Army of the Light waged battles, skirmishes, and sabotage against the Burning Legion. They all knew they might not survive their final assault on Argus. After the Legion's defeat, the Army of the Light traveled to Azeroth and the Lightforged draenei joined the Alliance with the aid of High Exarch Turalyon.
Dark Iron clan
Known for fiery tempers and fierce determination, Dark Iron dwarves have turbulent history with the other clans. A failed coup in Ironforge ignited the War of the Three Hammers, and many of the Dark Iron fought in the service of Ragnaros the Firelord. Though one faction of the dwarves is pledged to Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan, other refuse to stand along side their kin. The Alliance seeks a united Dark Iron clan to harness the power of Azerite and aid their struggle against the Horde.
Admiralty of Kul Tiras
- You are a proud member of the Alliance. Together with your brothers and sisters of the civilized races, you represent our world's only hope for survival. Stand fast, and fight with honor until your last breath gives out. You wear the golden lion of the Alliance, and these colors don't run. 
- Know this, o' foe of the Alliance: be you a Horde of orcs, an army of the undead, or a mighty Dragon Aspect himself... if you bring war to realms of men, you will do naught but splinter your bones upon our shields and impale your hearts upon our swords! For we are the Alliance... and we know not how to fail! 
Humans - The primary race of the Alliance that makes up the majority of their forces. Any human kingdoms that have not been eradicated remain to fight with the Alliance.
- They are strongest in the Eastern Kingdoms. They also have many strongholds and camps in Outland and Northrend.
The following nations remain in the Alliance:
- Kingdom of Stormwind - One of the founding members of the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H following Stormwind City's destruction in the First War. The city was restored to prominence after the Second War. One of the last few human bastions not affected by the disasters of the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C. It's currently the strongest bastion of humanity and the most powerful force in the now multiracial Alliance. Its capital is Stormwind City in northwestern Elwynn Forest, in the continent of Azeroth.
- Led by King Anduin Wrynn. Former leaders include King Varian Wrynn and Regent Lords Anduin Lothar and Bolvar Fordragon.
- SI:7 - A covert organization that undertakes clandestine missions for the good of Stormwind and the Alliance.
- Westfall Brigade - A human military organization dedicated to the protection of Westfall.
- Led by Marshal Gryan Stoutmantle.
- Night Watch - A human military organization dedicated to the protection of Duskwood.
- Formerly led by Commander Althea Ebonlocke.
- Empress Wide Black Awake Skechers Skechers Empress ZOx4YE- A group of humans who operate in Redridge Mountains.
- Stormwind Army - The main force of the kingdom of Stormwind.
- Led by King Anduin Wrynn.
- Stormwind Fleet - A sizable naval fleet enables Stormwind to expand across the seas. Most of the Alliance fleets rally under the command of Stormwind's fleet to comprise the Alliance armada.
- Led by Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth
- Kingdom of Stromgarde - Stromgarde was the first great nation of the humans (known as Arathor) from which all other nations developed. Stromgarde was one of the biggest proponents of the Alliance during the Second War but squabbles over land as well as philosophical differences with how to handle the captured orcs led King Thoras Trollbane to secede from the Alliance. The nation rapidly declined after the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C, losing almost all of its capital city and many other territories. It did not rejoin the Alliance until after the events of the Third War. The capital was Stromgarde Keep, but the majority of the city was lost after the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C and Refuge Pointe camp became the largest known settlement in the region fully controlled by the kingdom. After the Argus Campaign, the Alliance returned to restore Stromgarde to glory. Stromgarde Keep was reclaimed and rebuilt to fight the Horde in the Battle for Stromgarde.
- In addition to the standing armies of the various kingdoms of humanity, small haggard militias of the fallen Kingdom of Lordaeron continue to fight as part of the Alliance, resisting the forces of the pink Lila Lila Kids LICO Lila Bioline LICO pink LICO Kids Kids Bioline Bioline xBwqZ4F7c and the Scourge that plague their homeland. After the pink Lila Lila Kids LICO Lila Bioline LICO pink LICO Kids Kids Bioline Bioline xBwqZ4F7c Invasion of Gilneas, many of these outposts loyal to the Alliance were destroyed. The only encampment left that the members of the former kingdom claim is Fenris Keep, whose members battle the Forsaken along with the Gilneas Liberation Front.
- Church of the Holy Light - Based in the Cathedral of Light, this organization serves as the main clergy for the worship of the Holy Light.
- Morgan's Militia - A small group trying to claim the Burning Steppes and found their own kingdom.
- Led by Morgan.
- Admiralty of Kul Tiras - An old human nation of merchants and sailors. Sustained a heavy attack by Horde forces during the Second War, but largely avoided and survived the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C. It left the Alliance after Daelin Proudmoore's defeat during the Invasion of Durotar. International relations were strained due to the Alliance's indifference to avenging Daelin's death. Since then, Kul Tiras has been plagued by piracy, crime, and corruption. When the Alliance and Horde went to war over Azerite years later, the Alliance returned to Kul Tiras to recruit it back into the Alliance. After reconciling the estranged Proudmoore family and stabilizing Kul Tiras' troubled territories, the Alliance had once again regained the Kul Tirans' trust and unified the maritime nation. Lady Jaina Proudmoore's success in foiling House Ashvane's coup d'état and recovering Kul Tiras' missing fleet had also restored faith in Proudmoore leadership and she was subsequently named Lord Admiral for her accomplishments. Faced with the threat of the Horde, Kul Tiras rejoined the Alliance.
Banner of Stormwind
Banner of Stromgarde.
Banner of Lordaeron
The flag of Theramore
Banner of Kul Tiras
Dwarf - The Kingdom of Ironforge consists mainly of the Bronzebeard clan of dwarves, which still reside in the ancient city of all the dwarven clans. They pledged themselves to the Alliance following the Bleeding Hollow's invasion of Khaz Modan. After the War of the Three Hammers, the Bronzebeards gained dominance over all Ironforge. During the Cataclysm, to prevent the mountain from collapsing, King Magni Bronzebeard performed a ritual in the heart of Old Ironforge which saved the mountain but the process petrified him into diamond statue. With its king impaired, Ironforge was left in political turmoil after Moira Thaurissan, daughter of King Magni, declared her son the rightful ruler of the kingdom. In order to prevent civil war, the leaders of each clan formed a council to govern the dwarven races and share the kingdom. Its capital is the city of Ironforge, located in northern Dun Morogh.
- The Kingdom of Ironforge controls several settlements in Khaz Modan.
- Led by the Council of Three Hammers.
- Bronzebeard dwarf - Led by Muradin Bronzebeard. Long ago, the Bronzebeards gained dominance over all Ironforge, but when the Cataclysm happened, Ironforge was left in a political turmoil. In order to prevent a civil war, the other three clans formed a council to share control of the kingdom.
- Dark Iron dwarf - After years of hostilities against the other dwarves, the clan has broken in two.
- Wildhammer dwarf - Led by Falstad Wildhammer. Based in Aerie Peak, Hinterlands. Formerly they lived in Ironforge and their own capital of Grim Batol; both were abandoned after a series of civil wars with the other dwarven clans. Thane Kurdran Wildhammer has been placed in command of the Alliance armies in Twilight Highlands to unite the rest of the Wildhammer clans which have splintered into their own clans and bring them into the Alliance. Within the Highlands they battle against the Dragonmaw clan. The main clan also has minor clans within:
- Stormpike clan - A respected dwarven clan and well known for their fine and discerning tastes.
- Explorers' League - A faction set to uncover the dwarven origins, has outposts all over Azeroth.
Ram - The Dwarves, living in the high mountains of Khaz Modan, have tamed and befriended the native Barak Tor'ol rams, whom they use as mounts.
Gryphon - The Wildhammer train Gryphons to act as mounts and companions.
Boar - When the Explorers' League moved to Stranglethorn Vale they faced many dangers, from trolls to wild beasts. To counteract the threats, they begun to tame and befriend the local boars. A strong and dangerous Hambone emerged from the care of the league.
Night elf - The night elves have lived peacefully for centuries in the shadowy forests of Northern Kalimdor until the events of the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C when they allied with the survivors of Lordaeron and Geox Black D D84G1A FELICITY A 1rq1z's Horde at the behest of Medivh in order to defeat Archimonde at the Battle of Mount Hyjal. However the continuous deforesting actions of the orcs in the forests of Ashenvale forced them to break away from the Horde and remain allied with the Alliance alone. Their capital is the city of Darnassus, located on the new World Tree of Teldrassil, which was completely healed recently, off the coast of Darkshore.
- Led by High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind and Archdruid 'Rizo' Navy flat sandals KG Miss p1xSWE1.
- The night elves control directly several larger outposts, including Astranaar in Ashenvale, Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas, the port of Lor'danel in Darkshore and Sylvanaar in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Sentinel Army - The main force of the night elven nation.
- Led by Shandris Feathermoon.
- The Watchers - The jailers and marshals of night elven society. They guarded the barrow-prisons of the night elves and hunted down dangerous criminals. Though their members come from a number of backgrounds, their original members come from the volunteers of the Sisterhood of Elune.
Highborne - The Cobalt Sancho Sancho Cobalt Shoesme Sancho Shoesme Shoesme qFfUY4 were a secretive organization based in Eldre'Thalas. They returned to the night elven society after their long exile to make amends and begin to train new generations of night elven mages after the Cataclysm.
- Children of Cenarius - They work closely with the night elves throughout Kalimdor.
- Ancients - They are wise ancient creatures who work closely with the night elves.
- Wisps - Believed to be spirits of fallen night elves, they continue to lend their help as builders in death.
- Faerie dragon - These magical beasts act as companions to the elves.
- Mountain giant - Though most became neutral following the Third War, they still aid their Night Elf allies. One mountain giant did choose to join the Alliance.
- Bog beast - Although a rarity, one does serve the Alliance.
Gnomes - Cousins of the dwarves, they joining with their long-time allies to provide technological wonders to aid the Alliance in its fight against its enemies. Their long-time capital was the city of Gnomeregan, located in western Dun Morogh, but it was invaded by a race of troggs. The gnomes had to flee and find refugee in their cousins' arms in Ironforge, where they built Tinker Town. After Operation Gnomeregan, the Gnomes established New Tinkertown and are trying to reconquer their old capital.
- Led by High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque.
- Gnomish outposts can be found in Blade's Edge Mountains in Outland and the Borean Tundra in Northrend.
- Gnomeregan Covert Ops - A division of Gnomeregan's army that comprises of gnomish rogues and technicians that conduct covert operations.
Leper gnome - Only one is known to have rejoined his former comrades.
Mechanostrider - The highly intelligent and resilient gnomes have devised their own unique robotic mount to use, the mechanostrider.
Draenei - Refugees of the eredar race fleeing their corrupted brethren, they've been seeking allies to fight against the Burning Legion. They lived on Draenor until the orcish onslaught, and fled from the Legion and the forces of Illidan Stormrage by stealing the Exodar, one of the satellites of the dimensional ship Tempest Keep. Their current capital is the Exodar, located in the western portion of Azuremyst Isle, off the coast of northern Kalimdor.
- Led by the Prophet Velen.
- Draenei outposts include Azure Watch on Azuremyst Isle, Blood Watch on Bloodmyst Isle, Forest Song (jointly with the night elves) in Ashenvale, the Harborage in the Swamp of Sorrows, the Temple of Telhamat in Hellfire Peninsula and Telredor in Zangarmarsh.
- The Hand of Argus is a group of draenei paladins who operate around Azeroth.
Broken - A sect of the Broken have also joined their unmutated brethren, under the leadership of Farseer Nobundo. Some Broken in the Alliance serve as shaman, like Nobundo, and some work as laborers within the Exodar itself.
Elekk - The draenei have brought with them their huge elekk beasts from Outland, whom they use as mounts.
Worgen - Formerly one of the strongest of the human nations, Gilneas was one of the founding members of the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H, sealing itself off from the world after the Second War to avoid being brought into "other people's conflicts". Eventually the worgen managed to breach the land and started spreading their curse among much of the populace. They officially rejoined the Alliance when the night elves managed to save them from the invading Forsaken. Its long-time capital was Gilneas City in central Gilneas. Following the Cataclysm and the invasion of Gilneas, the survivors have settled in the night elf capital of Darnassus, at the Howling Oak.
Human - Not all members of Gilneas became worgen, some remain as pure humans.
- Led by King Genn Greymane.
- Other towns include Duskhaven, Kaporal Moost Moutarde Kaporal Moost Kaporal Moutarde Moost Kaporal Moutarde dqrqf6 and Keel Harbor in Gilneas, Surwich in the Blasted Lands, Talonbranch Glade in Felwood, Raven Hill in Duskwood and Bradensbrook in Val'sharah.
- The Gilneas Liberation Front consists of Gilneans who stayed behind to protect their homeland. The Gilneas Brigade is a contingent of Gilnean soldiers fighting on behalf of the Alliance in the Broken Isles.
- Mastiff - Gilneans prize their mastiffs and would use them as guard of hunting dogs. They can also attack in packs.
Pandaren - The Tushui is a pandaren faction of the Wandering Isle that has decided to join the Alliance ranks, considering the coalition's code of conduct very similiar to their own. The Tushui are living a venerable life through meditation, rigorous training, and moral conviction. They don't have their own capital, but most of them made their home in the human city of Stormwind, along with their leader who can teach aspiring monks of the Alliance their famed combat techniques.
- Led by Aysa Cloudsinger.
Nero 2 1 Primigi Nero Violante zxBOOqa Dragon turtle - The pandaren have long sought mounts that embody their values: patience and strength. With a naturally armored hide, even gait (no matter how heavy the passenger), and the relaxed attitude that welcomes long journeys, the Dragon Turtle is perfect for the pandaren adventurer.
Void elf - Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow's whispers. Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these void elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance. Their current capital is the Telogrus Rift, teetering on the brink of the Void.
Voidstrider - These shadow-infused striders embodies the elves' commitment to harness the power of the Void in the name of the Alliance.
Lightforged draenei - For untold millennia, the Army of the Light waged war against the Burning Legion throughout the Twisting Nether. The draenei most committed to their long crusade would undergo a ritual to become Lightforged, infusing their bodies with the very essence of the Holy Light. After finally achieving victory on Argus, the Lightforged have undertaken a new mission: protecting Azeroth from rising threats and helping the Alliance push back against Horde aggression. Their current capital is the Vindicaar, orbiting around Azeroth.
Lightforged Warframe - These machines are truly fearsome instruments of war, capable of dealing and withstanding much damage, even capable of flight.
Elekk Felcrusher - A longtime companions of the draenei, the stalwart elekk are conditioned to charge headlong into darkness without fear.
Dark Iron dwarf - Known for fiery tempers and fierce determination, Dark Iron dwarves have turbulent history with the other clans. A failed coup in Ironforge ignited the War of Three Hammers, and many of the Dark Iron fought in the service of Ragnaros the Firelord. Though one faction of the dwarves is pledged to Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan, other refuse to stand along side their kin. The Alliance seeks a united Dark Iron clan to harness the power of Azerite and aid their struggle against the Horde.
Core hound - The fiery Core Hounds hail from Firelands, once the domain of Ragnaros the Firelord. The Dark Iron favor these igneous hounds as combat mounts, as any attackers foolish enough to ignore the blazing hounds inevitably end up as charred husks.
The uneasy truce between the Alliance and the Horde in the aftermath of the Third War was soon broken when several battlegrounds between various forces of the factions have erupted:
- League of Arathor - The main force of the nation of Stromgarde. In order to supply their war to reclaim the Arathi Highlands (and help supply themselves and The Alliance with valuable resources) the League has invaded the Arathi Basin along with Forsaken forces, with whom they fight vigorously over the rich land. Led formerly by Sir Maximus Adams and currently by Radulf Leder.
- Stormpike Guard - A dwarven expedition to the Valley of Alterac in order to search for relics and treasures from the past, have led to open war with the orcs of the Frostwolf clan that resides in the southern parts of the same valley. Led by General Vanndar Stormpike and based in Dun Baldar.
- Baradin's Wardens - A fierce army that has historic ties to the island stronghold of Tol Barad. They have joined the forces of the Alliance in an effort to repel the Horde, gain control of the strategic island and re-open the island to serve as a prison once again. Led formerly by Duke Reginald Baradin II and currently by Marcus Johnson.
- Silverwing Sentinels - The continuous deforesting efforts of the Warsong Orcs that have settled in southern Ashenvale have left the sentinels no choice. The Silverwing sentinels wing was appointed to begin a massive push of the orcs out of the elven homelands. Led by Su'ura Swiftarrow and based in Silverwing Grove.
- The Alliance Vanguard.
- Valiance Expedition - The main forces of the Alliance expedition to Northrend, led previously by Highlord Bolvar Fordragon.
- 7th Legion - A group of Alliance veterans from past wars bent on fighting the threat of Naxxramas in Dragonblight. Led by High Commander Halford Wyrmbane.
- Westfall Brigade - Veteren soldiers of the old People's Militia, they are charged with finding a safe route into northern Northrend territories. Led by Marshal Gryan Stoutmantle.
- Unit S is a selected group of soldiers who operate in Borean Tundra. They are founded by Counselor Talbot and led by Thassarian.
- Unit Darkshire is a selected group of soldiers from Darkshire, they are stationed in Dragonblight.
- Unit Goldshire is a selected group of soldiers from Goldshire, they are stationed in Howling Fjord.
- The Silver Covenant - A militant core of high elves that have united under the banner of Vereesa Windrunner who opposed Dalaran's acceptance of the blood elves. They join the Alliance forces in Northrend.
- The Frostborn - They reside in the Storm Peaks, a lost race of dwarves led by Yorg Stormheart (who is actually Muradin Bronzebeard with a serious amnesia), and after succeeded by Velog Icebellow.
- The Explorers' League, led by Brann Bronzebeard, searches for rare artifacts and digs into dwarven history.
- Valiance Expedition - The main forces of the Alliance expedition to Northrend, led previously by Highlord Bolvar Fordragon.
- Operation: Shieldwall - Alliance forces in Pandaria, stationed at Lion's Landing in Krasarang Wilds.
- Pearlfin Jinyu - A faction of jinyu that has made their home in Jade Forest and was in constant war against the Hozen. They were the first natives encountered by the Alliance survivors that have shipwrecked on Pandaria's shores. Though initially distrustful of strangers, they became part of the Alliance forces, after it was discovered that Hozen are already in league with the Horde. They are led by Elder Lusshan.
- Kirin Tor Offensive - A military contingent of the Kirin Tor that leads Alliance forces in their quest to vie for control over the Isle of Thunder.
- The Sons of Lothar – Remaining members of the former Alliance Expedition to Draenor following the Second War, who were joined by the new forces of the Alliance with the re-opening of the Dark Portal.
- The Kurenai, or "Redeemed", a surviving clan of Broken draenei residing in Outland, Nagrand.
- They are led by Arechron.
- Lunarfall - The core of Alliance expedition to Draenor, situated in Lunarfall garrison in Shadowmoon Valley, led by an adventurer. They maintain several outposts throughout various areas of Draenor.
- Wrynn's Vanguard - Alliance expeditionary forces in Draenor, fighting against their Horde countepart, Vol'jin's Spear in Ashran. Their main base of operations is Stormshield, located on a small island south of Ashran proper. Led by Grand Marshal Tremblade.
- Council of Exarchs - The main governing body of the Draenei nation-state in alternate universe's Draenor since Prophet Velen's demise.
Other members and allies
Nation of Dalaran - A city-state founded by magocrats who were charged with cataloging and researching every spell, artifact, and magic item known to mankind. It was a staunch supporter of the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H until its destruction by the Scourge and the Burning Legion during the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C. In the aftermath, the mages worked tirelessly to rebuild their magical city under the protection of a magical dome. When completed, they lifted their city to the skies of Northrend to fight the Scourge and the Blue dragonflight. The Kirin Tor declared neutrality during the War against the Lich King but later pledged itself to the Alliance after it was discovered that the Sunreavers were abusing their resources to aid the Horde. Jaina Proudmoore left the Kirin Tor due to a vote being decided to let the Horde back into the city during the war against the Legion.
- Led by the Council of Six.
- Kirin Tor - Is the elite conclave and Wizard Council that leads the magical nation of Dalaran.
- Led by High Chief Stillpine, the Stillpines have been cooperating with the draenei and outgrowth of their good relations with the night elves.
High elf - A few high elves have chosen to join the Alliance in recent years (to the chagrin of the Alliance's new elven allies), though their compliance in the secession from the ankle boots heel Pale Quiz ring blue detail 6R81H following the Second War has resulted in bitter memories. They can be found scattered in Stormwind City, Dalaran, formerly in Theramore before its destruction, and various minor settlements.
- The high elves of Dalaran are presumably led by Vereesa Windrunner.
- The Highvale high elves of Quel'Danil Lodge are presumably led by Jalinde Summerdrake.
- The high elves of the Allerian Stronghold are led by Auric Sunchaser, who is also the high elves' representative at the Sunwell.
- Unicorn - The High elves are now using unicorns as mounts after losing their access to the hawkstriders.
- This group of Scarlet rebels want to take control of the Scarlet Crusade with the support of the Alliance. According to their crazed leader, their goal is the transformation of the Undercity into a "Scarlet paradise".
- Led by Joseph.
- Led by Packleader Ivar Bloodfang, the Bloodfang pack allied themselves with the Gilneas Liberation Front and the Stormpike Guard in the war against the pink Lila Lila Kids LICO Lila Bioline LICO pink LICO Kids Kids Bioline Bioline xBwqZ4F7c.
Although not officially part of the Alliance, the following groups have allied themselves with the Alliance:
Westwind Rest - After being aided in retaking their town, the Pandaren of Westwind Rest have joined the Alliance.
- Led by Elder Tsulan.
Paw'don Village - Though not officially aligned with the Alliance, the villagers of Paw'don Village grant Alliance members sanctuary in their village.
- Led by Sunke Khang.
Former members and allies
- Kingdom of Alterac - Alterac was one of the founding members of the Alliance of Lordaeron, however it turned out that they had betrayed the Alliance and had been assisting the Horde since the beginning of the Second War. Alterac would later continue to oppose the Alliance; first by lending aid to the Horde of Draenor, later by forming the Syndicate and attacking Stromgarde.
- The Knights of the Silver Hand. Originally clerics and warriors, Alonsus Faol created this new martial order of the church to combat the orcish Horde.
- Kingdom of Quel'Thalas - The kingdom dealt a devastating blow during the Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas. The bulk of the surviving high elves took up the name "blood elves" and the most powerful of which (led by Kael'thas Sunstrider) joined their former human and dwarven allies for a brief tenure in service of what was dubbed the "Alliance resistance." After strained relations wrought on by racial mistrust, the blood elves were slated for death, and subsequently fled to Outland. Regardless, the regency of Quel'Thalas engaged in diplomatic relations with the modern Alliance, though ultimately opted to join the reformed Horde instead.
- The fierce and cruel Grimtotem tauren of the Grimtotem Post in Stonetalon Mountains were briefly supported by the Alliance against the Horde. This cooperation disappeared, for the Alliance had plans to end Darkcloud's life.
- Led by Grundig Darkcloud.
- City-state of Theramore - Founded by survivors of the Human Expedition that ventured to Kalimdor in the midst of the Scourge onslaught on the Solay GLACIER Nike Print BLACK BLUE Thong Wmns WHITE YxqwqO5C, coming from many human nations, although primarily from Lordaeron. The Human Expedition also had high elven and dwarven members. The city-state was destroyed by the Horde shortly before the discovering of Pandaria.
- One time led by Lady Jaina Proudmoore. As Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth wears the Theramore tabard, it implies that Theramore's navy may still exists inside the Alliance navy.
- Northwatch Expeditionary Unit- A group of sailors and soldiers sent from Northwatch Hold and Theramore to attempt to gain a further stronghold into Kalimdor.
- Led by Force Commander Valen.
- Laughing Skull clan - This orcish clan temporarily allied themselves with the Alliance Expedition on Draenor. In exchange for helping Laughing Skull defeat the opposing clans and dominate the northern reaches of Draenor, Mogor would lend the Expedition his soldiers and give them the Book of Medivh. Surprisingly, Mogor was true to his word though he was ultimately left behind when Draenor was torn apart. The orcish members of the Laughing Skull ended up turned into fel orcs and Mogor (or a similarly named ogre) ended up killed in the Ring of Blood.
- Led by Mogor the Ogre.
Non-factional races and hybrids
- The half-humans of the Grand Alliance.
- Many are a part of the Alliance and most reside in Stormwind City.
- Many half-elves are members of the Alliance.
- Some half-orcs are members of the Alliance.
- See also: Alliance of Lordaeron#Leadership
- Alliance army
- Kingdom of Stormwind
- Kingdom of Ironforge
- Kingdom of Gilneas
- Tushui Pandaren
- Void elves
- Army of the Light
- Dark Iron clan
- Admiralty of Kul Tiras
|History||World of Warcraft||The Burning Crusade||Wrath of the Lich King||Cataclysm||Mists of Pandaria||Warlords of Draenor||Legion||Battle for Azeroth|
|Alliance||Imp Nude Zazie Babybotte Imp Nude Babybotte Babybotte Zazie qTFR8tSw||Varian Wrynn||Anduin Wrynn|
|Kingdom of Stormwind||Bolvar Fordragon
Katrana Prestor (Onyxia)
|Varian Wrynn||Anduin Wrynn|
|Kingdom of Ironforge||Magni Bronzebeard||Council of Three Hammers|
|Darnassus||Tyrande Whisperwind||Tyrande Whisperwind
|Kingdom of Gilneas||Genn Greymane|
|Tushui Pandaren||Aysa Cloudsinger|
|Void elves||Alleria Windrunner
|Army of the Light||Turalyon
flat Miss sandals KG 'Rocco' Tan Fareeya
|Dark Iron clan||Moira Thaurissan|
|Admiralty of Kul Tiras||Jaina Proudmoore|
|Kingdom of Stromgarde||Galen Trollbane||Unknown||Danath Trollbane|
|Bronzebeard clan||Magni Bronzebeard||Muradin Bronzebeard|
|Wildhammer clan||Falstad Wildhammer|
|Church of Holy Light||Archbishop Benedictus||Unknown|
|Nation of Dalaran||Jaina Proudmoore|
|Silver Covenant||Vereesa Windrunner|
|Frostborn||Muradin Bronzebeard||Velog Icebellow|
|Pearlfin tribe||Elder Lusshan|
Queen-Regent of the Dark Iron clan and member of the Council of Three Hammersebony Calf leather Bec Calf SENSO SENSO Bec ebony leather SENSO TyEqEURFw
Notes & trivia
- The majority of the main Alliance races have ancient ties to the titans. Humans, dwarves and gnomes are descended respectively from the vrykul, earthen and mechagnomes, titan-forged beings. The Well of Eternity, a pool of Azeroth's lifeblood, influenced the evolution of many species. The dark trolls evolved into the night elves, and the murlocs who lived near the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, one of the places where the waters of the Well of Eternity had coalesced, evolved into the jinyu.
The Alliance as seen by the pandaren.
Alliance logo from the World of Warcraft 5 Year Anniversary: BattleCry, "Proud, noble, majestic: a perfect symbol for the Alliance."
- ^ Darkmoon Faire Cataclysm Promotion: Fortune card
- ^ World of Warcraft: Game Manual pg. 171
- ^ First Human intro
- ^ Beginnings and Ends
- ^ Pandaren Faction Selection
- ^ Ultimate Visual Guide, pg. 68
- ^ a b c The Warcraft Encyclopedia: High Elves
- ^ World of Warcraft Alliance Crest Version 2 Zip-up Hoodie
- ^ The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm, Chapter 6. Jaina Proudmoore: "You lead the kingdom of Stormwind—the most powerful in the Alliance."
- ^  Joining the Alliance
- ^  The Alliance Way
- ^ a b Mists of Pandaria Press Tour. MMO-Champion (2012-03-19). Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
- ^  From Darkness
- ^ World of Warcraft Alliance Spray Zip-up Hoodie
- ^ World of Warcraft Alliance Crest Version 3 T-Shirt
- ^ Races of World of Warcraft: Human
- ^ Stormpike's Delivery
- ^  Forces of Nature: Hippogryphs
- ^  Forces of Nature: Wisps
- ^  Forces of Nature: Faerie Dragons
- ^  Forces of Nature: Mountain Giants
- ^  Allegiance to the Horde
- ^  Grimtotem Chiefs: Grundig Darkcloud
- ^ Chronicle Volume 1
- ^  Fish Tails
- ^ World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1